Have you got a news story for us?
The UK Directory wants hear all your UK related interest stories, press releases, special nights and other news so we can share it with the nation. Read through our guidelines below:
What do we want?
- Stories of interest to UK based readers.
- All submissions must be in the 3rd person
- Stories and information about your local town.
- Community news.
- Special events details.
- Photos, posters or logos to illustrate your story.
All submissions must be your own work, well written with no spelling mistakes and quoting sources where appropriate.
What don’t we want?
- Old news.
- Product launches (unless of direct interest to UK based readers).
- Writing in the first person, (no I’s, we’s, our’s)
We don’t guarantee to include all submissions but if you stick to the guidelines above you should see your news online in no time!
To send us a press release or a news tip please use our contact us form. This is the fastest way to get in touch with us as your email will be copied to the whole of the editorial team.