A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 150 pages, titled as ‘Japan Baby Food, 2020’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, Europe or Asia and important players/vendors such as Meiji Company Ltd, Wakodo Company Ltd, Morinaga Milk Industry, Kewpie Corporation, Snow Brand Milk/Bean Stalk Snow Co., Pigeon Corporation, Glico Group. The Market has witnessed continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to see some stability post Q2,2020 and may grow further during forecast year 2021-2026.
Access sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2815690-japan-baby-food-2020
Japan Baby Food, 2020
“Japan Baby Food, 2020 ” is an analytical report by Global Data which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Japanese market.
Milks sales have been hit by rising rates of breastfeeding and bad publicity, and sales are lower now than in 2013. This is despite some recent growth due to longer periods of feeding and tourist purchases. Milks accounted for 58% of sector value in 2019. Baby meals have fared considerably better, rising by 29% in value and 46% in volume since 2013, as parents have increasingly sought convenient ways of feeding their babies. The category has been stimulated by new brand ranges and continual brand renewals, as well as some innovations in packaging. Sales of both finger foods and drinks remain low.
What else does this report offer?
– Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
– Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
– Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
– Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
– Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
– With the exception of a tiny increase in 2015, the number of births in Japan has continued to decline, dipping below 900,000 in 2019 for the first time since records began.
– Retail sales stood at J¥100.5 billion (US$926 million) in 2019, while volume sales reached 50,398 tons.
– Milks sales have been hit by rising rates of breastfeeding and bad publicity, and sales are lower now than in 2013. Milks accounted for 58% of sector value in 2019. Baby meals have fared considerably better, rising by 29% in value and 46% in volume since 2013, as parents have increasingly sought convenient ways of feeding their babies. Sales of both finger foods and drinks remain low.
– Imports are negligible, at just 2.5 tons in 2019, while exports have increased strongly from 2013 onwards, reaching 7,396 tons, worth US$102.5 million, in 2019.
– The top three manufacturers – Meiji, Wakodo, and Morinaga Milk – accounted for 67.4% of the 2019 sector in terms of value. Meiji and Morinaga Milk dominate the milks category, while Wakodo is dominant in the meals and others categories.
– Against the backdrop of a continuing fall in the number of births and low price rises, retail sales are not expected to show much growth in real terms between 2019 and 2025, although at current prices an increase of 3.2% is forecast, to J¥103.7 billion.
Reasons to Buy
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Meiji Company Ltd
Wakodo Company Ltd
Morinaga Milk Industry
Snow Brand Milk/Bean Stalk Snow Co.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2815690-japan-baby-food-2020
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2815690-japan-baby-food-2020
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2815690
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218